- The Company makes its officers and employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information, and in order to properly protect personal information, the Company implements, maintains and will continue to improve the formulation of Personal Information Protection Regulations and other related rules and regulations, as well as the development of awareness training activities for its employees.
- Together with establishing a management system for the protection of personal information in accordance with each of its business situations, the Company appropriately handles the collection, use and provision of personal information in accordance with predetermined rules and regulations.
- The Company has implemented safety measures, including information security measures, and strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal information as well as the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of personal information.
- When requested by the subject of the personal information to disclose, correct, delete, use or refuse to provide private information, the Company shall respond within a reasonable manner.
- In the handling of personal information, the Company shall comply with relevant laws and regulations and any other rules that apply to the protection of personal information.
Instituted on March 22, 2005
Hiroaki Aoki President & CEO Toko Electrical Construction Co., Ltd.